Happy Valentine's Day, folks! It's kind of exciting to be working on this behind the scenes, and a little nerve-wracking at the same time. I had hoped to get this published a little earlier in the year, but I wanted to make sure that SideStitches page of Facebook was up and running first. Right now, I'm working on setting up all of the photo albums and making them a little easier to click through. I'm putting the finishing touches on our first pattern and working on some more ideas for the future classes at Keep Me in Stitches, so things have been busy!
As I'm sorting through all of the pictures, it's amazing to me how much has happened in the last couple of years - weddings, babies, birthdays. I've had so much fun working on gifts and projects for these events, and it's meant so much for me to be a part of them. I love seeing the looks on everyone's faces as they open their gifts or see their bags for the first time, so on Valentine's Day it seems appropriate for me to be working on something that I love so. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store. Thanks for coming on this journey with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment