I have exciting news to share... I just finished printing, folding and stuffing my very first pattern! That's right, babies, I'm PUBLISHED!! This has been a long time coming, and I want to thank all of you for your support. Special thanks to Shar for the inspiration, to Mom for being the first to say "you know, you could teach that and write a pattern to go with it", to the ladies from Keep Me in Stitches for letting me teach the course and encouraging me to publish, and especially the ladies who took the first class and passed along notes on my very rough first draft.
Oh, I should probably tell you about the pattern... :-/ Oops...
I call it the Marvelous Memories Necktie Purse. It's a small shoulder bag made entirely from a man's necktie. I would recommend the pattern for anyone with some sewing experience. The pattern itself is full color with lots of photos. I even splurged a little on the paper so it's kind of fancy. :) Currently, you can purchase it directly through me, and the pattern should be available at Keep Me in Stitches beginning tomorrow morning. I'm also working on a broader scale distribution option, but there will be more on that later (fingers crossed!).
So, cheers! To the first of many. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment