Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gratitude

So, we're almost a week into the Facebook page going live, I've got a little down time this morning, and now seems like the perfect time to say thanks to some very special people:

1) Putting together the site reminded me how much I LOVE my logo, and many of you have commented on it as well.  It was designed by a good friend that I've know for many, many years, Jeff Failes.  I wanted to have it complement a previously designed logo for a business that my parents own, and when he and I sat down to talk, we were on the same exact page.  He gave me a couple of designs to choose from, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  Plus, he gave me a badge that's just the spool with the S, and it kind of makes me feel like a superhero.  BONUS !!  If you have some design work that you'd like his help on, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.

2) SideStitches wouldn't be SideStitches without his equally talented wife, Jodi Rothman.  Also a very dear friend (and one of my first and most loyal customers), Jodi was one of the friends that jumped in with suggestions when I asked for help naming the business.  SideStitches perfectly encapsulates both what the business is - a sewing-based side business and how much fun I have with it.  I love it! 

3) Thanks to all of the friends, old and new, who liked the site and for those of you that have suggested it to friends.  I'm honored and humbled by your support and comments.  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. That's very sweet. You are very welcome. You're pretty damn talented yourself, so anything I could do to make you successful in this venture was a no-brainer.

    ReplyDelete