Monday, June 13, 2011

BIG NEWS

SideStitches by Keri is officially available in a store near you - assuming you are near Tampa.  

That's right, I've teamed up with the lovely and talented Cathy from Laughin' Ladies.  Her store is a FABULOUS specialty gift boutique and features hand-crafted works by artists known locally and nationally.  I'm honored to have my work featured in her store.  We may also be teaming up in the future for classes and additional projects. 

SO, here's the information.  Laughin' Ladies now carries my tie purses in 12 different fabric types.  Custom orders can also be placed through Cathy.  The store is located at 800 W. Lumsden Rd, Brandon, FL 33511 (in LaViva Plaza, for you local folk).  Cathy can also be reached at www.laughinladies.com or 813-689-0131.


I could spend hours in her store looking at all of the different gifts - jewelry, bags, wall art, wine glasses, etc - plus classes in jewelry making and mosaics.  And, if you're lucky, you'll stop by on a day where her two dogs are hanging around.  They are adorable and SO sweet.  Sigh... if only Citi was well-behaved enough to visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment